ABOUT TAVOR TS12
The TAVOR Tactical 12 gauge shotgun is a gas regulated bullpup shotgun that can be configured for either right or left side operation.
It feeds from one of three magazine tubes which can hold four 3-inch shotgun shells or five 2 ¾ inch shotgun shells. This means that the potential magazine capacity is 15 rounds plus one additional round in the chamber.
The TAVOR TS12 has a unique feature that automatically loads rounds in the chamber once the subsequent loaded tube is rotated into position. It can be fed and unloaded from either side.
Additional features of the TS12: 4 sling attachment points, M-LOK compatible rails, a continuous Picatinny rail on top, Benelli/Beretta Mobil choke tube compatibility and the reliability expected of all IWI products.
Although the TAVOR TS12 has an 18.5-inch barrel, the overall length is still only 28.34 inches. Currently, the TAVOR TS12 will be offered in black with following versions offered in green and flat dark earth.
For a versatile and compact sporting or home defense shotgun, the TS12 is innovative and optimized for whatever application you need.
- Muzzle threads are internal and will be Beretta type. One choke will be included with each shotgun
- Tubular magazine system (5 – 2 ¾” or 4 – 3”) 15 rounds total capacity
- 12 gauge gas operated smoothbore semi-automatic shotgun with integral gas regulation adjustment
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- A one piece full length 1913 standard Picatinny top rail will be on the gun. M-LOK receptacles will be incorporated into each side of the forearm of the shotgun body
- Cross bolt safety
- Disassembly from the rear without the use of any special tools
- Easy loading system that can be loaded from either right or left side. Cartridges can be unloaded one at a time with a push of a button
- A unique patented “Bullhead” bolt system, specially designed for use with the TS12
Gauge: 12ga/3” chamber
Barrel Length (mm): 470 (18.5”)
Overall Length (mm): 720 (28.34”) not including the choke
Weight (weapon only, kg): 3.6 kg