RELIABLE MODULAR BATTLE RIFLE
IWI ARAD Assault Rifle is designed for Infantry use, Special units and Law Enforcement units.
IWI ARAD, M4-type Assault Rifle, is specially intended for all kinds of combat scenarios with it’s ability to change calibers from 5.56X45mm to 300 BLK.
IWI ARAD is equipped with a picatinny rail to enable the use of a variety of optics and other attachments. The picatinny rail is an integral part of the upper receiver of the rifle. In addition, M-LOK rails at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions along the handguard. It includes a telescopic buttstock which allows the users to adjust the length individually for their particular needs.
The modular structure of the rifle enables the user to easily dismantle and replace the barrel. The weapon is fully ambidextrous with controls on both sides of the rifle.
IWI ARAD Assault Rifle is a short stroke gas piston operated, with a regulator which allows constant operation in all environmental conditions
- Short-stroke gas piston
- 2 position gas regulator – Regular/Suppressor use
- Optional: MIL-STD 1913/M-LOK accessory rails at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum MIL-STD 1913 Rail in the upper receiver
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Designed for minimum operator and armorer level maintenance, thus reducing maintenance and life cycle costs
- 100% interchangeability, reducing the overall costs of the system
- All the metal parts of the weapon are corrosion resistant
- Hammer-forged, chrome-lined, free-floating barrel, for enhanced accuracy & life cycle
- Quick detachable barrel – barrel can be replaced by a user in a matter of seconds
- Uses any NATOMIL STD 5.56 Steel, aluminum or polymer magazines
OPTIMIZED ERGONOMIC DESIGN
- Retractable polymer stock
- Highly ergonomic pistol grip
- Fully Ambidextrous weapon
- 4 points along the rifle for QD or Cord attachments
- Caliber: 5.56X45mm | 300 BLK
- Rifling: 6 RH Grooves, 1:7″ twist
- Barrel length (mm) : 292 (11.5″)
- Total length, butt retracted (mm): 720
- Total length, butt extended (mm): 800
- Weight (pprox.. Kg) (w/o magazine): 2.85
- Rate of fire (pprox.. Rd./min): 700~1100