Israel Weapon Industries (IWI), world leader in innovative small arm systems for over 80 years, designs and develops the weapons of choice for military, homeland security and commercial agencies worldwide. The IWI product range and accessories are deployed by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) and other leading global organizations seeking technological innovation, manufacturing excellence and outstanding performance.
Technologically advanced engineering and testing
IWI’s products are renowned for their technologically advanced capabilities and battle-proven results in some of the most challenging conditions imaginable. All of IWI’s weapons are a product of ongoing interaction, field tests, situational functionality and modifications resulting from live combat demands. IWI’s weapons are combat-proven under adverse and extreme environmental conditions to provide unrivalled reliability. Firearms are designed and tested in close collaboration with the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) through a joint Research & Development team.
Highly innovative weapons and cost-effective solutions
IWI’s focus on modern weapon designs never before conceived, yielded signature systems and legendary results. Weapons series range from; the TAVOR® Assault Rifles, three caliber X95® (Assault Rifle & SMG), NEGEV® Light Machine Guns, GALIL ACE® Assault Rifles and GALIL® SNIPER S.A. Rifle, DAN Bolt Action Sniper Rifle, the legendary UZ®I SMG in its latest evolution UZI® PRO, and JERICHO® pistols.
IWI weapon systems are in compliance with the most stringent military (MIL-STD) and ISO 9000 standards applied by the IDF.
IWI US Subsidiary
IWI subsidiary’s success within the US government and commercial markets exceeded expectations. The TAVOR® SAR Rifle, already in its first year in the USA, has been selected by the American Rifleman Magazine with the Golden Bullseye Award as “Rifle of the Year” for 2014. The award is a global symbol of excellence and innovation in firearms. Read more about IWI US
A member of the SK Group
Sign up for IWI newsletter
The SK Group incorporates premier defense and homeland security companies including Meprolight, VisionMap, Camero Tech, Israel Shipyards, and Uni-Scope Optical Systems. IWI customers seeking comprehensive operational solutions benefit strongly from the close synergy between all of the SK Group’s companies.
SK Group represents some of the world’s top defense and homeland security enterprises in shipping, small weapons and optical systems.
The privately-held group owns a portfolio of companies spanning over 80 years of activity. Drawing on a culture of innovation and battle-proven solutions, the SK Group offers a track-record of technology, experience and partnership.
SK Group members partner to synergize their products and systems in battlefield and urban environments, empowering global customers with strategic and tactical mission success.
SK GROUP MEMBERS
The companies develop combat-proven technologies that grew out of Israel’s leading defense industry:
IWI – ISRAEL WEAPON INDUSTRIES (IWI) LTD.
Israel Weapons Industries, developer of the legendary UZI, GALIL and NEGEV is now setting new standards with the X95, TAVOR, ACE, JERICHO pistols and the GALIL SNIPER and the new DAN sniper rifle.
ISRAEL SHIPYARDS LTD.
The first company in the Western world to introduce a fast attack missile boat continues to defend coastlines, operate Israel’s only private port, and provide a range of sea and land commercial and heavy industry products.
Leads in optic, thermal, tritium, and laser products that can be critical force multipliers in complex, rapidly changing night and day scenarios.
A pioneer and leader in Sense-Through-the-Wall solutions which are being integrated into modern armies for urban warfare.
A property and real estate developer of commercial and office centers and buildings at strategic locations in Israel.
Israel Weapon Industries (I.W.I) Ltd. (“IWI”) is subject to the Israeli anti-corruption laws and to the OECD anti-bribery convention combating corruption and bribery of foreign public officials in international business environment.
As such, the Board of Directors of IWI has adopted Compliance Program which applies zero tolerance for any acts of corruption and/or bribery. This program applies for all IWI’s business activities, in any foreign countries, within any business interaction, both direct and/or through business partners.
The main purpose of the Compliance Program is to ensure fulfillment of the applicable legal guidelines which prohibit, among other, corruption and bribery of local and foreign public/government officials. IWI fully committed to conducting its business ethically and honestly based on values of integrity, transparency and accountability. IWI expresses a strong explicit support for its directors, officers, employees and agents to ensure these values are honored by them.
By adopting Compliance Program and by establishing clear policy, control and supervision mechanism IWI aims to participate in any international business opportunity fairly and ethically preventing any corruption and bribery of foreign civil servants.
As a part of active and visible commitment to the implementation of Compliance Program, IWI’s Compliance Officer is a company’s officer reporting to the CEO. The Compliance Officer is responsible for implementation of the Program, for managing of Due Diligence procedures, anti-corruption training, period risk assessment and any other activities related to the Compliance Program.
For IWI policy of Zero tolerance for bribery and corruption click here
Policy of Zero Tolerance for Bribery and Corruption
Israel Weapon Industries (I.W.I) Ltd. is committed to conducting business honestly, according to the strictest principles of ethics, and based on an uncompromising policy of zero tolerance for bribery and corruption of any kind (hereinafter: the “Policy”).
Accordingly, the Company demands that all employees will act in an honest and proper manner, and prohibits any worker or officer of the Company to take any part, actively or passively, in acts of bribery and corruption.
In addition, the Company expects any representative, agent, broker, distributor, consultant, reseller, venture partner, supplier, contractor, advisor or any other business partner operating on behalf of or for the Company or partnering with the Company before a customer, potential customer or government authority (hereinafter: “business partner”) to implement a similar policy and refrain from taking any part, active and/or passive, in bribery or corruption.
The principles of the policy:
- The Company has a policy of zero tolerance for acts of bribery and corruption. The Company and its employees will not take any part in acts of bribery or corruption, by act or omission, directly or indirectly.
- The Company and its employees will follow all requirements of laws, contracts and standards to prevent bribery and corruption that apply to their conduct. The Company and its employees will follow all instructions and procedures of the compliance program, even when these impose standards that are stricter than the applicable law.
- The Company will communicate the Company’s policy to all of its business partners.
- To reduce the risk of involvement in acts of bribery and corruption, before engaging in a business relationship with a business customer, due diligence will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the program. Any red flags that the due diligence reveals will be attended to before engaging with that business partner. Such due diligence checks will be repeated from time to time as stated in the program.
- The Company will appoint a compliance officer, who will be responsible for finding, evaluating and reducing bribery and corruption risks through shaping of the procedures of the compliance program and overseeing its implementation. The compliance officer will report directly to the CEO and board of directors when necessary.
- This policy will be communicated to all employees of the Company and published on the Company’s website.
- The Company encourages any party to report to it any attempt, suspicion or actual violation of the principles of the policy and provisions of the program, and will implement an anonymous reporting channel alongside the provisions of the procedure that prohibit any repercussions for a party making such a report.
- The management of the Company will prepare and implement a detailed plan for implementing this policy. The board of directors will be periodically updated on the implementation of the program and any change in it. Any significant change in the program will require approval of the board of directors.
- The Company’s board of directors is aiming and acting towards constant improvement in implementing the principles of the policy and will therefore periodically evaluate the effectiveness of the provisions of the compliance program in achieving the prescribed goals and will direct the Company’s management and compliance officer to amend them as necessary.