JERICHO POLYMER MODELS
The JERICHO Polymer pistol is available in 112, 97 and 89 mm barrel length with a polymeric body. The ambidextrous safety on the slide act as decocking lever. Available in black, desert and green color.
JERICHO STELL MODELS
The JERICHO steel pistol is available in 112, 97 and 89 mm barrel length with a steel body. The ambidextrous safety on the slide act as decocking lever.
The choice of civilians, law-enforcement and elite forces
The JERICHO line is one of the most popular and respected brand of pistols in the world. It combines an ergonomic design with advanced technology features to deliver outstanding performance and reliability.
The JERICHO is deployed by the military and police in Israel as well as law-enforcement units worldwide. Being one of the most popular self-protection guns, the JERICHO also operates as a personal weapon in many countries.
The JERICHO line of pistols is available in standard, short and compact models with either a steel frame or in a light-weight polymer version. It comes with a slide or frame mounted safety.
It is available in full-size and semi-compact in 9mm, .40 S&W and .45 ACP. It comes with adjustable sights, an integral MIL-STD 1913 rail, an ergonomic grooved pistol grip and two magazines in a lockable carry case. The ambidextrous safety on the slide acts as decocking lever.
- Reliable structure
- Designed for military and law-enforcement operations
- Complies with Military Standard (MIL-STD)
- Ergonomically designed pistol grip
- Three calibers: 9X19mm, .40 S&W, .45ACP
- Steel, or polymer frames for reduced weight
- Fixed front and rear sights
- Double action traditional (DA / SA) or single action only (SAO)
- Self illuminated tritium night sights
- Lower picatinny rails for accessories
- Round chamber indicator
- Lanyard swivel